[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Proposed additions / edits to the Subsequent rounds charter

Jacob Malthouse jacob at bigroom.ca
Mon Apr 27 17:35:57 UTC 2015

All,

Given that diversity was a big issue on the call today, I wanted to share
summary I did of community applications in this round, because it speaks so
directly to the notion. This is quite an old analysis and reflects my own
views on the matter only. Hope it is informative in providing context to
the discussions.

Best,

Jacob.

Jacob Malthouse