[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Any Recent Activity

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Wed Feb 18 18:40:16 UTC 2015

Sorry to be sending another message, but as I have not seen any replies, I am just testing this to see if it works.  If it does, can Steve or Brett provide a status and next steps.  Again, happy to help out.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514
I notice it has been more than a month or so since any recent activity.  There was an update given at ICANN in Singapore and I thought there was a report that was supposed to come out.  What is the current state of affairs on this and the action plan moving forward.  Happy to help out if I can.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
M: +1.202.549.5079