[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Any Recent Activity

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Wed Feb 18 19:48:29 UTC 2015

Ok.  Can you recirculate the staff paper and also a template charter we can use.  I would be happy to work with anyone else on the charter.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514