[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Additional item to charter: application by previous applicant

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Mon Jun 1 22:56:15 UTC 2015

All,

I have made the following updates to the draft charter:
* Incorporated the suggestion from Donna Austin from 27 May
* Made the change suggested by Philip Sheppard and the BRG, although I made
it far more general because as Philip noted, the set of circumstances
described would not be limited to just .brands.
* Regarding the comments from Thomas Lowenhaupt, I did not make a change in
the charter, but instead made a change in the matrix, where I included a
link to Thomas¹ Wiki post about Informed Consent, so that it can be
considered in full by a possible WG.
The latest versions are attached and also available on the Wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/DGNGSR/DRAFT+Deliverables. If there are
any disagreements with how the items have been captured, do of course let me
know and I¹ll be happy to update.

When we reach the finish line, I¹ll once again integrate the DG's three
documents into a single, clean document.

Best,
Steve