[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Additional item to charter: application by previous applicant

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Jun 4 17:19:33 UTC 2015

I think we should evaluate the issues independently.  It is entirely
possible the GNSO could have different views than the CWG.  And if there is
GNSO Supermajority, then the Board presumptively must accept our
recommendation, despite whatever the ccTLD-heavy CWG comes back with.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087
http://rodenbaugh.com