[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Final Deliverables

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Mon Jun 8 22:40:15 UTC 2015

Dear DG Members,

Thank you to all that were able to join the DG call on 8 June. I have
incorporated one excellent suggested change from Susan Payne into Group 3 of
the charter, which you will find in the attached red-lined document. Besides
that one change, there did not appear to be any objections, suggestions, or
comments related to the DG¹s final deliverables and as such, I¹ve compiled
all drafts into a single clean document, which you will also find attached.
All drafts and final deliverables are available on the Wiki here:
https://community.icann.org/display/DGNGSR/DRAFT+Deliverables

As was discussed on the call, these final deliverables, a Request for Issue
Report, and a motion will be put forth to the GNSO Council prior to the 14
June document and motion deadline, with possible Council action during the
24 June public Council meeting.

Best,

Steven Chan
Sr. Policy Manager