[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Materials for Review / Call Schedule

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Mar 3 00:14:13 UTC 2015

Dear DG Members,

I have consolidated the suggested materials for review underneath the header
³For DG Review ­ To be Discussed 16 March 2015 (and on the email list)² on
the Wiki, available here:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=49356545

In addition, here is the proposed upcoming call schedule. Note that on
today¹s call, I mentioned that the 16 March call would be at a different UTC
time, but I have since been informed by the GNSO Secretariat that the 30
March call will be the first meeting with the updated start time. Those in
locales where the time has already changed by the 16 March meeting should
pay pay careful attention to the start time.

16 March 2015 15:00 UTC
30 March 2015 14:00 UTC
13 April 2015 14:00 UTC
27 April 2015 14:00 UTC