[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Comments to the Executive Summary and gTLD Matrix

Jon Nevett jon at donuts.co
Tue Mar 3 21:13:21 UTC 2015

One issue that we need to address is that ICANN's implementation of the GNSO policy statements became policymaking in it of itself.  ICANN created new policy with each AGB and it continued to do so even after the AGB was finalized and we paid ICANN.  I hope we could avoid Board and staff policymaking and the attendant uncertainty to applicants that we all experienced in this past round.  Best, Jon