[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Proposed Agenda

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Mar 27 18:39:58 UTC 2015

Dear DG Members,

Please find the proposed agenda for Monday¹s call. I am re-distributing the
latest versions of the issues/recommendations matrix and the executive
summary. While it was proposed by Jeff on the 16 March call that there be a
31 March deadline for comment on these two documents, it would be helpful if
input is received prior to the call on Monday, so as to allow for discussion
during the call.

In addition, in support of item three on the agenda, I am providing a draft
timeline document that illustrates one path forward to the completion of
this group¹s work, a possible issue report request, and initiation of
possible PDP(s).

Proposed Agenda ­ New gTLD Subsequent Procedures ­ Monday 30 March at 15:00
UTC
1. Roll Call / Updates to SOIs
2. Agreement on Final Deliverables
> * Last Call for comments for Executive Summary and Matrix
> * Discussion about Charter
3. Project Timing
4. Confirm next meeting
Best,