[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Proposed Agenda

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Mon Mar 30 13:57:15 UTC 2015

Apologies, I am not able to attend the meeting today after all.

Thanks,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.

On Mar 27, 2015, at 12:21 PM, Steve Chan <steve.chan at icann.org<mailto:steve.chan at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear DG Members,

Apologies for the confusion inducing typo, but the meeting is actually at 14:00 UTC.

Proposed Agenda – New gTLD Subsequent Procedures – Monday 30 March at 14:00 UTC

  1.  Roll Call / Updates to SOIs
  2.  Agreement on Final Deliverables
     *   Last Call for comments for Executive Summary and Matrix
     *   Discussion about Charter
  3.  Project Timing
  4.  Confirm next meeting

Best,