[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] New gTLDs, Work Track 1 - 4th Meeting - Proposed Agenda

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Mon Oct 3 19:18:32 UTC 2016

Sara, all

Can I respectfully request that we defer any further discussion on Accreditation until I have had an opportunity to digest previous discussions and provide input to my request that we consider the problems we are trying to solve before jumping to the solution of ‘accreditation’. A request supported by Steve Chan on the previous call.

On previous calls I had requested that we consider this issue from the perspective of applicants, RSPs and ICANN and also that we understand the current process before jumping to a solution and I don’t believe this has been done.

I have been on vacation and travelling for the past three weeks and unfortunately I have not been able to spend as much time on this matter as required.

I would greatly appreciate it if we could not discuss accreditation on the upcoming call to allow me some time. I’m sure there are plenty other topics that can fill the void.

Thanks

Donna