[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] WT1: Progress document & request to review December's topics

Christa Taylor christa at dottba.com
Wed Dec 20 00:24:36 UTC 2017

Dear Work Track 1 Members,

In facilitating the discussion of Work Track 1 topics, we have created a
document that provides a summary of each of the topics including the issues
posed, past discussions, consensus items along with additional areas that we
may wish to address.  We encourage everyone to add their feedback directly
to the document at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1guiX3L0FQAd7ZpwYIJI4FdY3pv09u0EnHMAark84
tmg/edit?usp=sharing.

We're hoping members could spare ten minutes, before the January 9th
meeting, to reflect on December's topics for any additional input on:

*	Systems
*	Communications
*	Application Queuing

Thank-you for all of your time and contributions in 2017.

Safe & Happy Holidays!

Christa Taylor and Sara Bockey

Christa Taylor, B. Tech, CPA, CMA, MBA

Skype:  christat13