[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] Agenda - Work Track 1 for Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 03:00 UTC

Christa Taylor christa at dottba.com
Mon Jun 12 19:03:43 UTC 2017

Dear All,

The next call for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team - Track 1 -
Overall Process/Support/Outreach Issue will take place on Tuesday, June 13
2017 at 03:00 UTC.

The proposed agenda is as follows:

1.	Welcome & Agenda Overview
2.	SOIs
3.	Topic Review and Progress (Systems, Communications, Application
Fees)
4.	CC2 Application Fees
5.	AOB

As we will be covering the responses from the CC2 Application fees please
review the google document at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1427pgTCkguOj2NZZzMnz_H_lPe54dtvUErSJ
d9uhkZw/edit#gid=1442059046.

While we will not be covering RSP in the call, please continue to add any
comments to the document at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nWljRzRgDQgmSlSxyf7G6f2Dv7XDoD01D30KfWho
HNw/edit

Cheers,