[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] Recording, Attendance, AC recording, AC Chat for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 1 – Overall Process/Support/Outreach Issue

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Oct 3 16:31:10 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find the attendance and recording of the call attached to this email.
The AC recording and AC Chat are listed below for the New gTLD Subsequent
Procedures Sub Team - Track 1 - Overall Process/Support/Outreach Issue held
on Tuesday, 03 October 2017 at 15:00 UTC.

Adobe Connect recording:
<https://participate.icann.org/p62pieo9lj8/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=0555d3b4d0c723a6
443ff49bfca3e762f690bbacbaefaf5bc7f0e0b28a3e10d0>
https://participate.icann.org/p62pieo9lj8/

The recordings of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1

Agenda Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/e4JEB

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 03 October 2017

    Terri Agnew:Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team -
Track 1 - Overall Process/Support/Outreach Issue on Tuesday, 03 October 2017
at 15:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

  Terri Agnew:agenda wiki page:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_e
4JEB
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_
e4JEB&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCI
gmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=LNfaoHk8Lv0hzH4Ds7UBJZ2UUkT__0XlZRoIXQEo11s
&s=3WwAIGAmEcES5uDlc77xgbgPT1Rv_4yx-r7QgiGhJAY&e>
&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXh
FzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=LNfaoHk8Lv0hzH4Ds7UBJZ2UUkT__0XlZRoIXQEo11s&s=3W
wAIGAmEcES5uDlc77xgbgPT1Rv_4yx-r7QgiGhJAY&e=

  Donna Austin, Neustar:What was 1.1.3?

  Christa Taylor:The Afilis comment

  Steve Chan:@Donna, slides available now.

  Steve Chan:And they are  unsynced

  Rubens Kuhl:We need to start the recording first.

  Donna Austin, Neustar:so is our takeaway that no agreement is required
between an RSP and ICANN?

  Ashley Roberts:Donna, I would agree with that.

  Ashley Roberts:Presumably the ALAC comment should refer to the RA rather
than the RAA.

  Rubens Kuhl:Initial testing during the 2012 round also did not test nexus
information or post-registration activation.

  Richard Merdinger:audio issues

  Richard Merdinger:I will type it here

  Richard Merdinger:I am satisfied with limiting the scope as Jeff
recommended

  Terri Agnew:@Richard, please let me know if a dial out on the telephone
would work. I will send you a private chat

  Richard Merdinger:My concerns are tmainly with the movement of domains
between RSPs when TLD requirements differ

  Richard Merdinger:so if there does come a time that TLD moves to a new RSP
that all testing as prescribed is done

  Richard Merdinger:thank you

  Richard Merdinger:Thank you JEff

  Donna Austin, Neustar:yep

  Richard Merdinger:One more comment...I hope further that the RrSG engages
with the RySG to make thsi efficient as possible

  Donna Austin, Neustar:Rich, there is a WG that registrars can join. i'll
send you the details.

  Richard Merdinger:Thank you, Donna

  Kurt Pritz:Important to the idea of a cutoff date is the requirement of a
clear RSP application processing timeline that is always met

  Rubens Kuhl:If the new is a subset of the old, they can be different and
still covered by the previous testing.

  jeff neuman:accident

  Trang Nguyen:@Jeff, I think the answer to your question depends on the
requirements for the RSPs under the approval program. I believe that
Francisco previously provided some comments to WT4 regarding additional
criteria for RSPs to enhance SSR.

  jeff neuman:I am not sure that I understand the Afilias comment

  jeff neuman:From a legal standpoint i am not sure it matters whether there
are new requirements or not, but I would love to hear from ICANN legal

  Rubens Kuhl:The E in EPP stands for Extensible, so it will have different
extensions...

  jeff neuman:This comment needs to get referred to WT 4

  jeff neuman:I told you we would get through this :)

  Terri Agnew:next call: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team - Track 1 -
Overall Process/Support/Outreach Issue will take place on Tuesday, 17
October 2017 at 20:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

  Rubens Kuhl:Bye all!

  Sara Bockey:thanks all

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye