[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] RSP Program Implementation Aspects

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Fri Feb 9 20:20:17 UTC 2018

Thank you, Kurt, for taking the time to put this together.  I’ve found a place for it in the google doc so that others can easily review comment on it along with a few other items that need further discussion.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Sara

sara bockey
sr. policy manager | GoDaddy™
sbockey at godaddy.com<mailto:sbockey at godaddy.com>  480-366-3616
skype: sbockey

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.