[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] FW: Letter from RySG RSP DG to SubPro WG

Christa Taylor christa at dottba.com
Tue Jan 23 17:09:02 UTC 2018

Hello All WT1 Members,

Attached is a letter from Stephane van Gelder of the RySG RSP DG regarding
the RSP/Accreditation Program.

We will be discussing Accreditation Program during our next call (Feb 6 at
20:00 UTC) and ask that you review and provide comments any feedback on the
WT1 working document at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1guiX3L0FQAd7ZpwYIJI4FdY3pv09u0EnHMAark84
tmg

Cheers,