[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] WT2 - Dec 15th, Thursday Meeting at 20:00 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Dec 14 09:43:39 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I hope everyone is having a good week and staying healthy during these cold
winter months for those of us experiencing colder weather

Please note the agenda ahead of time of the meeting on 15 December 2016 at
20:00 UTC. I have stopped trying to number the meetings at this point. The
following is what we will be looking at on Thursday.

1. Welcome

2. Updated SOI

3. Reserved Names at the Second Level

4. AOB

In advance of the meeting I would like to share a Google sheet that we will
use to discuss the second level reserved names during the meeting. Please
review, make any comments about the material and we will discuss during the
meeting.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WgsYlUpKI_QGuIOlOxtu4uBBj8ZWgD0bTw8GCamL3NQ/edit#gid=2486987

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming