[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] [Correction] WT2 - Nov 28th, Monday Meeting at 20:00 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Mon Nov 28 14:54:36 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find a spreadsheet that has been prepared prior to this meeting by
Jeff Neuman that entails the Reserved Names on the Top Level and the
differences between GNSO Policy and the Applicant Guidebook.

This will be our guiding document in today's meeting as all other points
should not require a presentation at this point.

Furthermore, today we will have a guest co-chair, Jeff Neuman will be
leading the discussion on Reserved Names on the Top Level.

Kind regards,

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――
GMO Brights Consulting Inc.
IP Solutions Department, New gTLD Team, Chief
Michael Flemming
Office: +81-3-5784 1069 / Mobile: +81-80-4951-5306
FAX: +81-3-5521-0117 / Mail: flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Cerulean Tower, 26-1, Sakuragaoka-cho
Shibuya-ku Tokyo 150-8512, Japan
   Thank you for 20 years!     Internet for Everyone
          GMO INTERNET GROUP   https://www.gmo.jp/en/

This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the named addressee of this message please let us know by
reply and destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its
contents to any other person.