[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for 10 August 2017 WT2 Meeting at 21 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Tue Aug 8 02:04:15 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find the agenda for this week's WT2 call.

   - Welcome

   - SOI Updates

   - CC2 Comments for Reserved Names

   - AOB

This week we will be returning to reserved names and plan on addressing as
much of the questions as possible. Primarily, we will be using the Top
Level and Second Level matrices that we used before. For this, staff has
kindly added an extra cell with the relevant CC2 answers. The approach will
be to look at the questions in the reserved name theme document that
collected a summary of CC2 comments, and then move to the matrices where
comments are shown with the relevant category. The matrices are as below.

Top Level Reserved Names -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x74w58a9UaTTVulCMmrI45iTiHao6Hf1s8eVeeh5-N0/edit#gid=0
Second Level Reserved Names -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WgsYlUpKI_QGuIOlOxtu4uBBj8ZWgD0bTw8GCamL3NQ/edit#gid=2486987

In order to facilitate effective discussion around the reserved names in
the limited time we have, please understand that the CC2 comments provided
in the matrices are a filtered version of the answers. There are other CC2
input and answers in their entirety below. All comments and discussion
received will be considered in any deliberations.

Public Comments -
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-subsequent-procedures-22mar17/

I look forward to speaking with all of you this week.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming