[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Call at 15 UTC on 21 December 2017

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Thu Dec 21 07:35:28 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Ahead of the call today, please find the documents that have been drafted
based upon discussions up until now. These seek to analyze the
deliberations and offer paths forward for agreement and further items for
discussion.

Because we only have a limited amount of time to go over the material, I
ask that the majority of wordsmithing be done over email after the call.
Please allow our discussions to focus on high level material.

We look forward to discussing with everyone.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming