[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for 02 February 20:00 UTC WT2 Meeting

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Thu Feb 2 10:03:18 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Once again, I am late in sending this out. However, better late than never,
please find our agenda and materials for the call at 20 UTC on 2 February
2017.

   1. Welcome

   2. SOI

   3. Registrant Protections - Background Screening

   4. CC2 Question Discussions: Where should we concentrate our questions
   and what type of questions should we have?

   5. AOB

I was hoping to get to the Terms and Conditions this week, but CC2 takes
priority over that at the current time. While we have had little input over
email for Registrant Protections, I felt it necessary to take today's
meeting and focus on the Background Screening as well as CC2. We will only
be introducing the CC2 topics on today's call, with the goal to solidify
the questions over email.

I know that there are many calls, but once again, I encourage everyone to
participate today and to provide input over the mailing list.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming