[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Relative article in regards to Terms and Conditions of Applicant Guidebook

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 14:39:45 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Jim,

I very much tend to agree with you.

Unfortunately, it seems it may take years for this fundamental, overriding, overarching requirement of the Applicant Guidebook (Module 6.6 ) 11 January 2012, to be resolved. It is in CAPS, I might add.

Michael,

I agree.

If we could get some input from those attendees, observers with a US based legal qualification that would be very much appreciated.

However if  ICANN Legal ( John Jeffery or Samantha Eisner) would be prepared to do a presentation on this to  WT2 or indeed the Full Sub Pro WG  that would be a start.

Jeff, Avri, Steve, Emily,

Could this be arranged ?

Very unfortunately, due to a medical appointment, I will not be able to attend, or indeed  Co-Chair the call tomorrow at 20.00 UTC. Apologises, again Michael.

It also seems increasingly unlikely, very annoyingly, at this juncture, that I will not be able to attend ICANN Copenhagen, as well.

Regards,

Phil

Phil Buckingham

CEO, Dot Advice,