[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for 16 February 2017, 21:00 UTC WT2 Meeting

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Thu Feb 16 07:48:37 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I hope February is going well for everyone. I am submitting the agenda for
the 16 February WT2 meeting at 21:00 UTC. Just so everyone knows, from this
week we will begin using the 21 UTC rather than the previous 20 UTC slot.
We will try to make adjustments when this conflicts with other high
interest meetings.

>From this week we will begin looking at the Terms and Conditions (Module 6)
of the Applicant Guidebook. The aim is to limit meeting time per this
subject to this one meeting and continue any additional discussion through
the mailing list. We will also be looking at CC2 questions, as well.

Below is the agenda for the meeting.

   1. Welcome

   2. SOI

   3. Terms and Conditions

   4. CC2 Questions

   5. AOB

Please note the slides we will use in the meeting are attached. For further
background material, please review Module 6 of the Applicant Guidebook.
This can be found on the ICANN New gTLD microsite or in the link below.

https://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/agb/terms-04jun12-en.pdf

I look forward to speaking with everyone during the meeting.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming