[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] WT2 - Jan 19th, Thursday Meeting at 20:00 UTC Topic EBERO ( Emergency Back End Operator ) , COI ( Continuing Operations Instrument ) and LOC ( Letter of Credit) Data Escrow ( if time).

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 03:37:52 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Michael,  thanks for circulating the agenda.

If you could look at the agenda before the call that would be much appreciated, although I do appreciate time is of the essence in preparation for Namescon.

We have put a question(s) at the end of each topic . Perhaps you would consider these questions ( and your answer ) beforehand , in preparation, so  we could do a hands up / consensus vote on each .during the call.

I would be particularly  interested to establish if anybody, who  encountered problems with Q50/ COI ./LOCs  would be prepared to discuss on these on the call  ( for their own application(s) and clients ) and what they feel would be an acceptable solution(s) to implement for R2.

If you could let me know beforehand ……

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Phil