[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] WT2 Meeting Time Rotation Consideration

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Tue Jan 24 13:18:39 UTC 2017

Until now, the majority of our WT2 Meetings have taken place on Thursdays
at 20 UTC. This meeting slot has proven useful as our attendance has not
faltered too much up until now. However, for some of our members, including
myself, 20 UTC can also be a rather difficult time to attend these
meetings. For this reason, I would like to make the proposal to begin
looking at a rotation for WT2 meetings.

Other Working Tracks have been rotating meetings at a 3:00 UTC, 15:00 UTC,
and 20:00 UTC schedule. I think it would be useful to begin using this
rotation or one at a similar time slot.

If others wouldn't have a problem with this rotation, then I would like to
have a Doodle Poll sent out to begin adjusting the already scheduled
meeting time on February 2nd at 20 UTC.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming