[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Call on 6/15 at 21 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Jun 14 09:33:53 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please note our agenda for the upcoming meeting at 21 UTC on 6/15 for WT2.

   - Welcome

   - SOI Updates

   - Topics for ICANN59 Johannesburg

   - Vertical Integration: Continuing the Discussion

   - AOB

Please note that for this upcoming meeting we will be going over the
questions and answers we submitted to ICANN Contractual Compliance that
provides input in regards to complaints submitting relating to Vertical
Integration.

Also, for those attending this call, who did not attend our May 18th call,
I kindly ask you to please review the notes from the previous call on
Vertical Integration at the following link.

https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2017-05-18+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP+Work+Track+2

I look forward to speaking with everyone.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming