[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting 30 March 2017 at 21:00 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Thu Mar 30 12:19:04 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find the slides for today's scheduled meeting at 21 UTC.

Once again, we will have a slight recap as to how Closed Generics are
currently defined/mentioned in the RA. After that we will be moving to look
at the Pros and Cons. To do this, we will reference a table that has pulled
comments referencing a pro or con. These are pulled from the summary of
public comments, so for further details we will look at that as necessary.

I look forward to speaking with everyone in 8 hours and 45 minutes.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming