[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] 回复: Notes and Action Items: New gTLD SubsequentProcedures PDP WG - Track 2 - 21 November 2017

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Nov 29 06:58:51 UTC 2017

Dear All,

In regards to our previous request for further feedback, I want to
introduce some deadlines so that we may begin moving forward.

On item 1 and 2, could we ask for further input by this Friday, December
1st? We want to know if anyone has any suggestions about questions to
compliance and if there are any objections on asking the BC for further
clarity about their comment.

On item 3, we remain open to input until we start summarizing the work for
initial proposals for the plenary report.

Thank you to those who have already contributed.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming