[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Call at 20:30 UTC 5 October 2017

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Oct 4 13:31:20 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please note the link to the Community Objection determinations I am
referring to. If you have anymore questions, please note I am traveling
today and will answer them as much as I can before the call.

https://iccwbo.org/dispute-resolution-services/icann-gtld-process/expert-determinations/

Regards,

Michael Flemming

El El mar, 3 oct 2017 a las 13:12, Michael Flemming <
flemming at brightsconsulting.com> escribió:

> Dear All,
>
> Please note that the agenda for this week's call is as below.
>

>    1. Welcome
>
>    2. SOI Updates
>
>    3. Closed Generic Discussion
>
>    4. AOB
>
> Please note that this week will be a continuation of our discussion from
> last week on Closed Generics. In addition to the NGPC decision, there were
> several objections filed based against closed generics from the 2012 round.
> One of these, .mobile, was mentioned on the last couple of calls. Turns out
> there was more than one decision on this issue, but with opposite results.
> The assignment is to see if we can extract common themes in the findings to
> create a path forward that may allow certain closed generics to proceed
> while addressing the potential harms.
>
> I look forward to discussing with everyone.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Michael Flemming
>
> --
Sent from my mobile.