[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Call at 20:30 UTC 5 October 2017

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Oct 5 20:25:46 UTC 2017

Are you joining the call today….that is on in 5 minutes?

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514