[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for 7 September 2017 WT2 Meeting at 21 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Tue Sep 5 06:19:16 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I hope you are doing well. Our agenda for the upcoming WT2 on 7 September
2017 at 21 UTC is as below.

   1. Welcome

   2. SOI Updates

   3. CC2 Comments: Registrant Protections (Continued) - Background Checks

   4. AOB

Please refer to the slides that were shared for our last meeting for
reference of CC2 comments.

For many of us summer is coming to an end and fall is starting to kick in.
For others, winter has become spring. All in all, please take care as it is
easy to catch a cold when seasons change. We will be starting weekly calls
from here on out. I thank everyone for their continued participation and
look forward to speaking with you all soon!

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming