[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for Meeting at 15 UTC September 28, 2017

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Tue Sep 26 20:27:33 UTC 2017

FYI - I have a conflict and will not be able to attend.  I will catch up on the recordings and email list.

Thanks,

Sara

sara bockey
sr. policy manager | GoDaddy™
sbockey at godaddy.com  480-366-3616
skype: sbockey

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.