[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting at 15 UTC 1 February 2018

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Feb 1 05:49:20 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

I think this would be a great call to reschedule. I know you do the best
you can, but we do to. With so little notice of the topic, many members
may have conflicts. Also it is necessary to have time to review
documents ahead of time. You and Sophia put time into preparing the
documents (tx you), but we should be allowed to have time to review
them... and we all have very busy lives so a few days, at a minimum, is
key. Have you circulated the draft?

On this important, well-discussed and not-in-agreement topic, I strongly
recommend /and request /a bump of a week or to to give everyone a chance
to review materials ahead of time and prepare based on these materials.
But a day's notice on this topic -- at a height of the US business day
time when people already many conflicts with this timing -- on this
topic, with virtually no notice, is hardly fair timing.

Best, Kathy