[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] WT2 Progress Document

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Fri Feb 16 09:24:18 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find in the link below the WT2 Progress Document that attempts to
capture all of our discussion points and provide paths forward for each
individual topic. You will find in here the paths forward proposed for all
of our recent meetings. That includes topics like Closed Generics,
Registrant Protections, Base Registry Agreement, and all of the others.

I invite all WT2 participants to comment and make suggestions to the
wording and ideas for deliberations and paths forward. Feedback is strongly
encouraged to be written as comments in the document or to be provided on
the mailing list.

We will use this document as our base for the initial report.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TDzPUL5NlsgbnbnjVRMLCfRDz8AA37_LgeZtrXCVpkY/edit?usp=sharing

A big thanks to staff in assistance WT2 Co-Chairs to put this together.

Sincerely,

Michael Flemming & Sophia Feng
WT2 Co-Chairs