[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting at 15 UTC 1 February 2018

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Jan 31 05:58:22 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please note that this week we have a call scheduled for WT2. I know that a
lot of individuals are traveling for a number of sessions and events being
held throughout this week. Unfortunately, we are unable to reschedule the 1
February 2018 15 UTC call, so I invite individuals to comment and provide
feedback over the mailing list. The topic for this week will be *Closed
Generics*.

As Sophia and I have highlighted in our emails over the last several weeks,
we have been putting together documents that summarize, analyze, and offer
paths forward for our topics in WT2. Already we have looked at the Registry
Agreement, Registrant Protections, Reserved Names, and the Applicant Terms
and Conditions. Documents have been circulated and shared with the group,
but we have had very little feedback outside of our biweekly calls. I
highly encourage participants to provide feedback on what we have
highlighted and are proposing in these documents. The goal for these
documents is to present to the overall WG what we are recommending as WT2.

I hope those of you that can join us will do so this week to engage in our
discussion on Closed Generics.

Sincerely,

Michael Flemming & Sophia Feng
WT2 Co-Chairs