[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] recording, Attendance & AC Chat for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 3 – String Contention, Objections & Disputes held on Tuesday, 30 August 2016 at 15:00 UTC.

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Aug 30 15:56:39 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance and recording of the call attached to this email and the AC Chat below for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 3 – String Contention, Objections & Disputes held on Tuesday, 30 August 2016 at 15:00 UTC.

The recordings of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#nov>

Wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/x/GwSbAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 30 August 2016

  Terri Agnew:Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 3 – String Contention, Objections & Disputes held onTuesday, 30 August 2016 at 15:00 UTC.

  Terri Agnew:agenda wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/3AisAw

  Terri Agnew:members wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/vw2bAw

  Rubens Kuhl:Hello @ll.

  Rubens Kuhl:I heard Jeff just fine, Avri.

  Rubens Kuhl:It seems we might have AC x Bridge issues.

  Jeff Neuman:not sure why Avri could not hear me

  Jian C. Zhang (KNET):has Jeff finished or not?

  Kevin Kreuser (GoDaddy):we can all hear Mike and Jeff

  Rubens Kuhl:Mike was talking indeed.

  Jeff Neuman:I heard Mike

  Emily Barabas:Hi V

  Rubens Kuhl:Did someone volunteer in that Google Doc people used to enlist ?

  Emily Barabas:Checking. . .

  Jeff Neuman:Avri and I will help any volunteers through the process

  Jian C. Zhang (KNET):@Jeff how long it's gonna take to get this track done?

  Emily Barabas:No, it appears that no one volunteered on the google sheet

  Jeff Neuman:all tracks are running in parallel. Avri will show the timing chart

  Emily Barabas:Staff is also here to support volunteers

  Jeff Neuman:but this group will meet throughout 2017

  Jian C. Zhang (KNET):I can consider to be one of the co-chairs, but not the  sole chair.

  Jian C. Zhang (KNET):my concern is I've never had such kind of experience before....

  Emily Barabas:Thank you, Jian! Staff will be in touch about next steps.

  Jeff Neuman:we will find you a co-chair

  Jian C. Zhang (KNET):sure. Thank you for your support

  Rubens Kuhl:I suggest we look into related mechanisms in bundle: string similarity evaluation and string confusion objections ; community priorirty evaluation and community objection .

  Emily Barabas:Apologies for not circulating, earlier: Jian Zhang SOI: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Jian+C.+Zhang+SOI

  Rubens Kuhl:Thanks all!