[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Sub Pro WT3 Sept 27th Meeting - Agenda & Materials

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Sep 26 08:13:37 UTC 2016

Dear All,

The documents Karen references below are now available in the wiki: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60490779 .

Kind regards,
Emily

From: <gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Karen Day <Karen.Day at sas.com>
Date: Monday 26 September 2016 at 01:35
To: gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3 <gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3 at icann.org>
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Sub Pro WT3 Sept 27th Meeting - Agenda & Materials

Dear all,

We are scheduled to have the next meeting of our WT3 team on Tuesday, September 27th at 15:00 UTC.

In advance of our meeting I have gathered a number of materials that I believe will be relevant to our work. Among these are the mapping document (GNSORec08) and objection statistics (ObjStat) requested from staff on the last call.  Also, you will find, a document containing all of the relevant principals, guidance and recommendations for our work areas, a proposed order in which we could tackle our work and finally a copy of AGB Module 3.

In future I hope that we can have these available on the wiki prior to meetings for your to access and review, however due to the lateness of my preparations this week,  I have taken the liberty of creating a Dropbox folder to house the documents for you to download, rather than blowing up your email with a bunch of attachments.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAB-nOgO2Jxhnh6WO-triC_xtaG-lQukEwo[dropbox.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.dropbox.com_l_scl_AAB-2DnOgO2Jxhnh6WO-2DtriC-5FxtaG-2DlQukEwo&d=DQMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mBQzlSaM6eYCHFBU-v48zs-QSrjHB0aWmHuE4X4drzI&m=SyRLcsKS8Pya0JHJSPWWP5X9UJj3-DY7NRdxbeFFTpM&s=D6y2Tg7R4mORC0ser94W6X_JGH0qqvQlI-x4FeXU-2I&e=>

If you have any problems accessing the folder, please feel free to contact me directly on Monday.

Our agenda, subject to your comments at the beginning of the call, will be as follows:

1.    Welcome & Business regarding roll call and recording – Staff
2.    SOI Updates?
3.    Proposed Order of Work
4.    Proposed Timeline of Work
5.    AOB prior to Work Kickoff
6.    Objections – Review of Question, Mapping & Statistics
7.    Recap of Action Items & Confirmation of next call schedule

I look forward to speaking with you all on Tuesday.

Best regards,
Karen

Karen L. Day, NCCP ACP
Registry Operations Manager
Tel: + 1 919-531-6016 ▪ Mobile: + 1 919-599-4356 ▪ karen.day at sas.com
SAS Institute Inc.▪ SAS Campus Drive ▪ Cary, NC 27513 USA
www.sas.com

[285-sas100K-TPTK40K-vert]