[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Rotation of meeting times for WT3

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Wed Apr 5 20:20:44 UTC 2017

Dear Members of Sub-Pro WT3:

As you all are aware, we had to cancel this past week’s meeting at 03:00 because of lack of participation.  As this is not the first time this has happened, after looking at the makeup of our membership, the PDP leadership has decided that it would be best if we drop the 03:00 from our rotation and continue forward rotating only between 15:00 and 20:00 UTC.

SO/AC support staff will modify our meeting invitations as needed.

In addition, you will shortly be receiving an invitation to our make-up meeting next week based on the results of the current doodle poll.   I will be on Spring Break / Easter vacation next week, but Robin will be leading the continuing discussion on Community related topics.

Thanks!
Karen
Karen L. Day, NCCP ACP
Brand Protection & Registry Operations Manager
Tel: + 1 919-531-6016 ▪ Mobile: + 1 919-599-4356 ▪ karen.day at sas.com
SAS Institute Inc.▪ SAS Campus Drive ▪ Cary, NC 27513 USA
www.sas.com

[S285-sas100K-TPTK40K-vert]