[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Agenda for WT3 - Tuesday, APRIL 18th @ 15:00 UTC [date correction]

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Mon Apr 17 19:04:41 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Attached please find our agenda for our meeting tomorrow, April 18th at 15:00 UTC.  We will begin with a follow-up from last week’s meeting regarding how do we wish to define “Community” and any other community related issues you may care to bring up.

We will then shift our focus to Applicant Freedom of Expression in preparation for the geo-names intersessional meetings on the 25th.

Also, we wanted to share with you the attached spreadsheet which staff had previously prepared that captures all of the CPEs that were conducted, the results, related requests for reconsideration, and some other basic details along with the scoring (community establishment, nexus, registration policies, endorsement, and total) and calculated the average and median scores for each.  We will look at this in more depth in one of our future calls after we pick back up the CPE topic, but please prepare your questions/comments on this as you have time.  Discussion on the list is always welcome.

Thanks & I look forward to speaking with you all tomorrow.
Karen

Karen L. Day, NCCP ACP
Brand Protection & Registry Operations Manager
Tel: + 1 919-531-6016 ▪ Mobile: + 1 919-599-4356 ▪ karen.day at sas.com
SAS Institute Inc.▪ SAS Campus Drive ▪ Cary, NC 27513 USA
www.sas.com

[S285-sas100K-TPTK40K-vert]