[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Work Track 3: Agenda for 21Feb17 @20:00 UTC

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Feb 21 02:01:51 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder in advance of our discussion tomorrow to please take a look at the CC2 questions at this link below
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iZBCVEAJPBYEDg7jLsMHKkNczR_b6-jH2Wl5eVH-WWM/edit#heading=h.38j2yb41rjht <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iZBCVEAJPBYEDg7jLsMHKkNczR_b6-jH2Wl5eVH-WWM/edit#heading=h.38j2yb41rjht>
Please provide your feedback to these questions in the next day so that we may finalize this set for presentation to the plenary next week.  Thanks.  Talk with you all tomorrow.

Best,
Robin