[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] WT3 - Definition of "community" Proposal

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Wed May 31 02:02:15 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

After our last call on the basics of community, Avri very generously dove in and has pulled together a strawbunny proposal of the definition of community for us to discuss and refine.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yKuFzTgIel53nxM9tOWgoH6evMTk4wdxVreVH2m1t0o/edit?usp=sharing

Let’s see if we can come to consensus on how we want to define community for subsequent procedures, for applications, for CPE & objection purposes.  Or, alternatively, if we can not achieve consensus on what community is, then we will discuss what those implications are on subsequent procedures.

Please feel free to use “suggest” mode to comment directly in the document, but for the benefit of all, please send a short note to the list when you make suggestions, highlighting what your suggestions, comments or questions are.

Best,
Karen

Karen L. Day, NCCP ACP
Registry Operations Manager
Tel: + 1 919-531-6016 ▪ Mobile: + 1 919-599-4356 ▪ karen.day at sas.com
SAS Institute Inc.▪ SAS Campus Drive ▪ Cary, NC 27513 USA
www.sas.com

[S285-sas100K-TPTK40K-vert]