[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] WT3 - Meeting Agenda - Tuesday, 13FEB18 15:00 UTC

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Mon Feb 12 04:23:42 UTC 2018

Dear Members of Work Track 3,

Our next meeting is due to take place this coming Tuesday, February 13th at 15:00 UTC.

Our agenda for this week will be as follows:

  1.  Welcome & Introductions
  2.  SOI Updates
  3.  Plenary Update
  4.  Applicant Freedom of Expression - conclusion of last meeting's discussion.
  5.  Accountability Mechanisms - review/refine progress to date
  6.  String Similarity - review/refine progress to date - including a "final" look back at String Confusion.
  7.  Upcoming Meetings

I am attaching to this email the slides we will be using as the starting point for our discussions for your review.  Also, for those who are unable to join us, please do submit any input you have on these topics via the list.

Until Tuesday,
Karen