[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Legal Rights Objection - Strawman for WT3

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Tue Feb 20 00:47:22 UTC 2018

Anne,

Do you believe a bad faith standard would be a significant change from actual implementation ? Because what Paul already pointed out that is that following the 2012 LRO to the letter, no one would have been found infringing, since there was no use. There is a criteria that LRO panels followed that wasn't infringement, and since the LRO results seem to have been received in a good light, at least reflecting the actual implementation into policy would be good, IMHO.

Rubens