[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Meeting starts in 7 minutes

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 21:25:33 UTC 2016

Kurt,

Thanks. I personally think we need to take a long hard look at the financial
templates, financial evaluation, financial scoring and financial questions
from Round 1. Perhaps Mike ( Salazar)  (or indeed the evaluators)   would be
prepared to give his / their  thoughts in hindsight.

Happy holidays.

Regards,

Phil

Phil Buckingham