[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] recording, Attendance & AC Chat for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 4 – IDNs/Technical & Operations held on Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 15:00 UTC.

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Sep 15 16:33:35 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance and recording of the call attached to this email and the AC Chat below for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 4 – IDNs/Technical & Operations held on Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 15:00 UTC.

The recordings of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#nov>

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/HQSbAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 15 September 2016

   Terri Agnew:Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 4 – IDNs/Technical & Operations held on Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 15:00 UTC.

  Terri Agnew:wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/whWsAw

  Terri Agnew:at this time everyone can scroll the slides themselves

  Emily Barabas:loud and clear!

  Rubens Kuhl:Hearing you fine here Cheryl.

  Terri Agnew:change of plans, hosts will turn slides

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:Thanks Ruben

  Martin Sutton:Sorry for my late arrival, just returned from a business trip.

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Martn

  Martin Sutton:Prefer to stay as is for now

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:No - seems good

  Terri Agnew:currently the next call for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 4 – IDNs/Technical & Operations will take place on Thursday, 29 September 2016 at 20:00 UTC.

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:Rotation is fair and as Cherly says pain is shared

  Martin Sutton:Agree also, only fair

  Quoc Pham, Neustar:No complaints from me, decent timing for the Australians

  Rubens Kuhl:Note that WT leadership is also 11 hours apart, so it's also sunny if you want to discuss WT themes with one of the co-chairs...

  Rubens Kuhl:(always sunny)

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:That isfine (some companies may not be able to use Google Docs)

  Martin Sutton:Rubens has hand raised

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:Doodle - seems popular

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:Semms reasonable Rubens, as people cannot always make calls so an alternaive is great to have

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:*Seems

  Martin Sutton:Based on size of group we could vote via email or create polls

  Martin Sutton:don't really mind

  Jeff Neuman:Online tools with confirmations on calls

  Jeff Neuman:?

  Steve Chan:And channelling Avri, confirmed on two calls?

  Steve Chan:No one can realllly channel Avri...

  Martin Sutton:Sounds very practicable

  Rubens Kuhl:+1

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:+1 Martin

  Martin Sutton:Sounds really good and clear, thank you Cheryl

  Terri Agnew:The next call for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Working Group is scheduled to take place on Monday, 19 September 2016 at 15:00 UTC for 90 minutes.

  Jeff Neuman:Should also talk to the JAS Advisors to get their input

  Steve Chan:Staff can inquire about their availability generally

  Steve Chan:JAS Advisors, yes.

  Steve Chan:But we'll of course need to know specifcally what we are asking

  Martin Sutton:Should we rview the applications that failed evaluation and assess whether the threshold used was at the right level?

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:You got muffeled at the end there Jeff

  Jeff Neuman:Sorry.....WE can ask for the actual scoring guidelines that the evaluators used and the list of clarifying questions that were asked.  If everyone was asked the same questions, then perhaps the questions need to be updated in the Guidebook

  Martin Sutton:True

  Rubens Kuhl:Chat is very good when talking would wake up my toddler at night...

  Terri Agnew:Track 4 workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/HQSbAw

  Jeff Neuman:yes

  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:Thanks all - have a great evening / morning etc

  Martin Sutton:Thanks, good call

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Bye for Niw  THANK everyone