[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Registry Services straw-person

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Wed Dec 13 00:32:50 UTC 2017

> On 12 Dec 2017, at 20:31, Aikman-Scalese, Anne <AAikman at lrrc.com> wrote:
>
> Cheryl and Rubens,
> There were consistent references to “rough consensus” in the discussion during this meeting.

As was mentioned right when the meeting started, it wasn't a meeting to decide anything, so no any mention was a reference to previous meetings when decisions were made.

>   In addition, there were several changes to the slides which were recommended and agreed.  These changes do not appear in the slides at this time.
>

> When may we expect them?

We won't rewrite history and pretend something different than actually presented had happened. It was a recap, so anything that might require change has to be decided during meetings that actually decide any of the topics where you can suggest changes to actual decisions.

Rubens