[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Fwd: ICANN Compliance x Name Collisions

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Sep 14 17:55:11 UTC 2017

Dear Rubens,

Certainly. We will submit a request to Contractual Compliance to seek this information.

Best,
Steve

On 9/14/17, 10:53 AM, "gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Rubens Kuhl" <gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4-bounces at icann.org on behalf of rubensk at nic.br> wrote:

    Steve, Emily, Julie;
    (sent via WT4 list)

    Can we ask compliance to drill down the 45 TLDs where they found controlled interruption wildcards still in place per registry service provider ? Not mentioning names of RSPs or ROs, just something like
    RSP 1 - 32 TLDs
    RSP 2 - 10 TLDs
    RSP 3 - 3 TLDs

    Thanks,