[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Notes and Action Items: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Track 4 - 05 February 2018

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Apr 17 23:41:59 UTC 2018

Dear WT4 Members,

Please see a subsequent response from ICANN org in support of the WT4 request below.

“As a follow-on to the March 20th, 2018 message, the Supplemental Notes materials referenced in that message are now located at https://community.icann.org/x/gggFBQ. In addition, we are providing WT4 with FAQs, Knowledge Articles, and Reference Materials previously published in the SugarCRM knowledge base. These materials are historical information that ICANN org is providing to WT4 to inform PDP deliberations.”

Once you navigate to the link above, you will see that there are separate Wiki page for FAQs, Knowledge Articles, Reference Materials, and Supplemental Notes. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Best,

Steve