[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Presentations at DNS-OARC

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Mar 9 15:33:53 UTC 2018

Hi all.

Colocated with ICANN Puerto Rico, DNS-OARC (the organisation of DNS operators that among other things collect DITL, used to base decisions regarding name collisions) is having it's day two today.

There will be an ICANN presentation in a few minutes connected to the name collisions theme:
Using DITL data to look at leaked queries Paul HOFFMAN
Room:209-BC
Location:Centro de Convenciones de Puerto Rico
11:45 - 12:15 (local time)

I will also be doing a lightning talk (10 minutes) foreseen to happened at 17:10 presenting the general agreements in WT4 and what feedback we are eager to receive from the technical community. DNS-OARC presentations are made only on behalf of the presenters/authors not representing positions from organisations or groups, but I'll try to portrait a community view, even though thru the lenses of my own eyes.

DNS-OARC is broadcast and archived in Youtube, thru this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgW_wIPdA_WBmMKX79JT4g

Each part of the day has its own URL so the one right now won't be the one late in the afternoon, so one needs to look for the "Live" icon.

See a good number of you tomorrow in our F2F session.

Rubens