[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Comment on Paragraph 1 of the Scope of Terms of Reference - Board on Geo Names.

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Fri Dec 1 17:12:36 UTC 2017

I'm sorry Jorge, but aren't all the answers to your questions in the linked
web pages that Aslam forwarded?  For example, the first page says it is
maintained by the Board of Geographic Names which was created by the US
government in 1890.  It says the purpose is to standardize (not regulate)
naming and if you click through a couple of clicks you can find a statement
of principles as to how it makes decisions.

Paul Rosenzweig
M: +1 (202) 329-9650
VOIP: +1 (202) 738 1739